Assette security conforms to standards set by publicly traded investment management firms.
Your clients trust you with data as well as money. To maintain this trust—and to meet data protection
regulations—you must partner with a software provider that meets stringent security standards.
Assette security conforms to standards set by publicly traded investment management firms. Assette safeguards your
data by using multiple security components:
- Data encryption: All data stored in Assette is encrypted with client-specific security keys. In addition, personally identifiable information (PII) is further encrypted using a separate, client-specific, key – effectively PII is double-encrypted.
- Static code analysis: Before each release, Assette’s software code is analyzed by leading static code analysis tools to identify any potential security problems.
- Penetration testing: Periodically, trusted security experts try to break into Assette applications as if they were hackers. Should they uncover any problems, Assette is notified so we can proactively fix issues in our applications.
- Dual-factor authentication: All Assette applications support dual-factor authentication for additional security. This means that in addition to entering usernames and passwords, a security code must be entered to gain access.
- Employee screening: All Assette employees undergo stringent background checks. Employees must sign a confidentiality agreement and adhere to a strict code of ethics.
Assette is also able to integrate with leading identity management solutions.
if you require integration with a solution already in place at your firm.