Assette security conforms to standards set by publicly traded investment management
firms such as SEI, Waddell & Reed, and Boston Private Wealth.
Your clients trust you with data as well as money. To maintain this trust—and to meet data protection
regulations—you must partner with a software provider that meets stringent security standards.
Assette security conforms to standards set by publicly traded investment management firms. Assette safeguards your
data by using multiple security components:
- Secure data centers: Assette's primary data center is located at a SOC 2 (formerly SAS 70) certified
facility that meets stringent operational standards. Assette's secondary data center is also an SOC 2-certified facility
used by leading financial services firms. Both data centers require multiple palm scans for entry and feature 24-7 security monitoring.
- Multiple layers of firewalls: Three physical layers of enterprise-class firewalls guard Assette's networks against
known and unknown attacks. The perimeter firewalls are of different brands than internal firewalls, and a protocol allowed in
through one layer of firewalls is prevented from entering through another layer.
- Intrusion detection: Intrusion detection systems (IDS) continuously scrutinize Assette networks for suspicious activity.
Round-the-clock IDS monitoring and management keep Assette networks safe.
- Vulnerability scanning: Routine vulnerability assessments are conducted on all Assette networks. These penetration scans
allow Assette to proactively fix potential problems.
- Virus scanning: Powerful anti-virus software protects all Assette servers.
- Static code analysis: Before each release, Assette’s software code is analyzed by leading static code analysis tools to identify any potential security problems.
- Penetration testing: Periodically, trusted security experts try to break into Assette applications as if they were hackers.
Should they uncover any problems, Assette is notified so we can proactively fix issues in our applications.
- Dual-factor authentication: All Assette applications support dual-factor authentication for additional security. This means that in addition to
entering usernames and passwords, a security code must be entered to gain access.
- Employee screening: All Assette employees undergo stringent background checks. Employees must sign a confidentiality agreement and adhere to a strict code of ethics.
Assette is also able to integrate with leading identity management solutions.
if you require integration with a solution already in place at your firm.